“Relationship problems – and unsolved personal problems – are some of the most painful experiences in life.
But resolving the ‘unfinished business’ of life empowers a person to live healthier and with clearer purpose.”
Do you want to solve personal or relationship problems that have bothered you for months or years?
Have you tried counseling before, without much success? Come work with “Dr. T” to make your personal or relationship life better than it is.
Dr. Templeton’s counseling specialties include:
- Relationship Conflict (Arguing, Irritability, Lack of Intimacy in Relationship)
- Reconciliation and Forgiveness (Resolving Grudges, Resentments, and Longstanding Hurt Feelings)
- Men’s Issues (including Sex Addiction/Sexualized Behaviors)
- Resolving Marital Conflict (Marriage Counseling)
- Parenting Problems (Strategies that work to solve troubling Parent-Child/Teen issues)
- Life Planning (Personal/Career Goals/Finding Your Life’s Purpose)
- Anxiety and Stress Management (Worry, Fear, Panic Attacks)
- Depression (Sadness, low motivation, negative self talk)
- Grief and Loss (Recovering from Loss of a Loved One)
- Anger Problems (Calming yourself and choosing healthy responses toward self and others)
- Addiction Recovery (Breaking free from longstanding issues, making healthy choices for life)
- Healing from extramarital relationships (Affairs)
Dr. Phil Templeton, a Christian minister and a state-licensed therapist, encourages you to invest some time in working together with him, to resolve problems. He uses a friendly, calming style in counseling, and respects each person’s beliefs as he provides either Christian counseling or traditional counseling at Cedar Park Counseling Network’s Bothell location.
He is a veteran of more than 30 years in the mental health profession who has worked in hospitals, outpatient clinics, Christian counseling centers, and churches. As our Clinical Director, he trains and supervises Cedar Park Counseling Network’s team of Christian professional therapists. In more than 14 years at CPCN, Dr. T has provided more than 12,000 counseling sessions with individuals, couples and families.
Dr. T meets with pastors and leaders of local organizations for fellowship and to help with practical solutions for “people problems.” He has served with the Puget-Sound-based Christian Network Forum for Sexual Health, to inform therapists, pastors, and other people helpers about healthy sexuality. He has taught classes at Northwest University, Puget Sound Christian College, and Cedar Park Church’s Center for Ministry Preparation.
Dr. Templeton is a preferred provider with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Value Options, First Choice, Regence, Premera, CIGNA, HMA, Lifewise, PSEW, United Behavioral Health, as well as other insurance companies and several Employee Assistance Programs.